Services that I offer (click for more info):
|Let’s Get Physical! Custom Exercise Plans|
I am your mobile health coach! (what is a health coach?) I will come to you within a 20 mile radius of Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Additional distances will require a small mileage fee, depending on location.
Pricing is at an introductory rate for the first clients as I launch this business, of $35 per hour or a monthly fee of $250 to include:
- Initial evaluation – a free 10 minute phone discussion to determine if health coaching is suitable for you
- Self-Discovery Assessment Session – 6 minute in-person meeting to review your wellness plan.
- Coaching Session – packages include 5 sessions in person or via Skype/Facebook video chat
- Daily check-in via email
- Availability by phone/text within 2 hours from 8am-8pm for those random questions that come up
- Timeframe – the New Client Health Coaching Package is normally conducted over a 4-week period with weekly sessions. Two sessions the first week and three subsequent weekly sessions for review of exercise form.
- Cost – the 6-session New Client Health Coaching Package is offered at a total cost of $250, which includes all of the above.
- Options – additional 60-minute health coaching sessions conducted by phone, Skype, Facebook or in person are available at a rate of $35 per hour.
Expect something like this once we determine this to be a good fit for you:
- We co-create a plan for diet and exercise one-week at a time. Your plan arrives in your email on Friday evenings. This will be a simple and easy menu, shopping list and your daily exercises for the following week. This allows you to purchase necessary groceries on the weekend. NO GYM REQUIRED for the exercise portion.
- Kitchen pantry raid at your location
- Weekly in-person meetings
- Daily check-in via email via a form that I will provide. I want to know how you are doing!
- Availability via text message in case you are struggling or have a question.
Local clients can book me for one-on-one cooking sessions, grocery store trips and exercise sessions at the standard hourly rate, with a 1 hour minimum.
Equipment recommended for the exercise program will be a pair of shoes you can comfortably walk in and a pull-up bar like this:
Pull-Up Doorway Bar (don’t worry if you can’t do a pull-up yet!)
As a holistic practitioner, I will not separate the food, movement, or stress/sleep optimization. It’s an important package!
Note: I am only taking one health coaching client at a time, so that you get the individual attention you deserve.
Ready to Get Started??
If you want in, start by filling out this form: Pre-Enrollment Questionnaire
And book your Consultation here:
Services that I do not offer:
Any skilled nursing services requiring a doctor’s order, including wound/ostomy care, lab draws, catheter changes, etc. Although I am a Registered Nurse, my work as Polaris Holistic Health LLC is that of a health coach and personal trainer. I do not diagnose, prescribe or treat.
Need something else? Email me at email@example.com